Friday, June 19, 2009

Visitors last weekend

Friday night I had 3 visitors come and stay with me.
Jen and her two girls came down for a girls weekend while Bill and Riley had a father and son weekend.
A few months ago after Natalie moved out Jen brought her kids down to stay and we were trying to get Riley and Madi to sleep in Blake and Natalie's beds so that Jen could possibly get a good nights sleep with just Lily in the room with her. I told Madison that I bought a pretty bedspread just for her and so I went and showed it to her. Well little did I know what impact that would have on her. Apparently she tells her mom that she has 2 beds, one at her house and one at Grandma Chris's. Well Friday night Jen and the girls and I were driving around trying to get them to go to sleep and Madison pipes up from the back and says "Mom I want to go back and sleep in my bed at Grandma's" We arrive back home and Jen puts her to bed and she STAYS THERE ALL NIGHT LONG. When she is at home in Wendell that is something she WONT do.
So I would say she like's Grandma and Grandpa's house and her very own bed!
One more thing all of the grandkids like is Grandma & Grandpa's big tub! As you can see they seem to enjoy it!

Thanks Jen and Madi and Lily for coming to stay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their hair is wild! I love it.