Thursday, May 1, 2008

Child Abuse?

Well, As you can see in the video and as Mallory mentioned in her comment, "Is it safe for her baby to sit on the table?" We had a learning experience this morning. The proud mother set the baby down on the table again while she was putting on her coat and getting her books in her book bag and all of a sudden OOOPS.. the baby fell to the floor crying and crying. (This made Grandpa Jeff happy cause he was up and had a headache and was trying to read the paper) The baby's abuse button is blinking on the back and she cant get her to stop crying so she had to stick the panic key in. Hmmmm my vote is she should practice alot more before having her own. You may want to keep this mother away from your children!!

2 comments:

Brian and Mal said...

a-ha! I knew it!

The Cranes said...

Holly Crap!! Remind me to never ask her to babysit for me again! Had I known she was like that I wouldn't have asked the first time.