Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Newest Grandchild :)

Well when I got home from work today I found out that I was the "Grandmother" of yet another granddaughter. I was even asked to baby sit so her mother could go out on the town. I love my grandchildren and on any other occassion I would be happy to babysit, but this time I just had to say NO! There is to much to learn from this object lesson :) Isnt technology wonderful, Natalie had to feed her and burp her and change her diaper. She even burped out loud in Seminary to give her a real dose of how embarrassing it is when your baby makes bodily noises in public!

4 comments:

Brian and Mal said...

Is it ok for Natalie to leave her child sitting on the table?

merlyn said...

Sounds like "GREAT" Grandma better get down there and take over!!!! Give that granddaughter a little "mama" learnin!

Rich and Andrea said...

I'm quite alarmed with the "shut up ugly baby comment". I'm not sure it should be legel for ALL to have children.

Bill & Jen said...

I want one like that!!!