Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 down and 8 to go

Well today was day 2 of training. I got to start off in the lingerie department. I learned more about under garments for women today than I thought was possible. I think I am really going to like it, and it might be the fact that they gave us a free BRA!
It was a busy day from 7am till 9:30 pm and when I got home I found out that Rich had a bad and that his wallet was stollen. Credit cards were used, drivers license gone. Why do people have to stoop to that level? Sorry Richard!
I still havent heard from Blake for 3 weeks now. I am guessing he got transferred a couple of weeks ago and just has been extremely busy. I hope I hear from him soon.

1 comment:

Rich and Andrea said...

I love her dress...she looks sooo good! Love you Nat! Wish I could've been there.