Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It was my first day!


Well tonight was my first night getting trained at Dillards. I think they forgot to relay one important message to me during my interview. That would be that training is EVERY night from 6 to 9 and 6 hours on Saturdays for two weeks. I thought that would be a important part of the interview but she says the store manager often forgets to relay that to the people he interviews. So we are going to give it the old college try and see how it goes for a while. Jeff has alot of traveling these two weeks also and so its a good time to try. And for all of you who I told I would get a 25% discount, I have to wait 30 days. :( During the training we all decided that maybe working at a clothing store could be non-profit career. All the housewares and clothing and makeup and jewelry and grandkids clothes.. I might have to much fun at this :)

No comments: