Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She DID IT!!





Well I just have to say, "Way to go Nat". I am so proud of her determination and desire to graduate. I know it was alot of work there at the end and some concern on her part and mine. She called me last week crying and saying "I made it mom". Talk about a tender moment, I think we both were crying when we finally hung up.
I wish her all the best in what lies ahead of her. I hope she will take the opportunity to accomplish more great things, and that she'll go out and experience college, and working, traveling and taking some time for her to spread her wings and grow.

I love you with all my heart and I will definitely miss her. It seems the birds have all spread their wings. :(

IS THERE A SUPPORT GROUP FOR THESE FEELINGS?


Again way to go NAT! I LOVE YOU

3 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

SUPPORT GROUP??!!! HAHAHA!!

Bill & Jen said...

Yeah Natalie!!! Congrats!

Janiece said...

Thanks for putting the graduation pictures of Natalie on your page. We're sure proud of her. Christy, you can call me for free counseling anytime!